Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Alandodrawing reserve the right to cancel and refund an order without any stipulated reason.
• Alandodrawing retains all rights to all artwork, even those of sold & commissioned original paintings.
• Alandodrawing retains all the rights to make reproductions of any artwork created unless the customer has purchased the full rights to the artwork (this is in addition to simply purchasing the original piece).
• The customer or collector can only display the purchased artwork in their home or office. Unless received prior written permission from Alandodrawing, the customer or collector may not reproduce the artwork whether for a profit or not in any way. If you are interested in purchasing the full rights of any artwork, kindly contact us.
• The materials located on this website including the information and software programs, photos, and images (collectively called “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark, and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, titles, and interests in the Contents are owned by, licensed to, or controlled by Alandodrawing.
Restrictions on Materials' Use
• Unless stated otherwise, the Contents of this website may not be duplicated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed in any form without Alandodrawing's prior written consent. To use any, partial, or all of the content on this website, the user must first obtain written authorization specifying the intended use, manner of use, intended duration of use, and user's identity. Alandodrawing reserves the right to deny authorization without having to provide a reason; and/or if the submitted user's information is thought to be insufficient.
• Any modification or use of contents for any other purpose is a violation of Alandodrawing's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Without Alandodrawing’s written consent, graphics and pictures on this website may not be reproduced or appropriated in any way.
Alandodrawing reserves the right to refuse or restrict access to this website to any particular person or to prevent access to this website from a specific external address at any time without having to provide a reason.
Exclusion of Liability and Warranties
This website's contents are offered "as is" and without any warranties of any kind. Alandodrawing is not responsible and hereby disclaims any warranty for the following to the maximum extent permissible by law:-
• Regarding the website's contents' correctness, accuracy, timeliness, dependability, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or suitability for any particular purpose.
• That any functions connected to the contents made available through this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that errors will be fixed, or that this website and its server are and will remain virus-free.
• Alandodrawing disclaims any responsibility for any damage or loss of any kind resulting from the use of the website, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to any loss or damage brought on by reliance on the website's contents.
• Hyperlinks found on this website are offered for your convenience. They are not affiliated and are not maintained by Alandodrawing. Alandodrawing disclaims all liability for any losses or damages resulting from access to those websites and is not responsible for their content. Your use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites shall be entirely at your own risk.
• Except as stated below, it is prohibited to cache, link to, or frame this website or any of the Contents. Before linking to, framing, or performing any other similar actions with this website or any of its contents, you must have written consent from Alandodrawing. Alandodrawing reserves the right to impose conditions when allowing any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
• You are deemed to have accepted all our Terms & Conditions when you link or frame any part of this website or its Contents. This shall be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must discontinue linking to, or framing this website or any of the Contents.
• In no circumstances shall Alandodrawing be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia, or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
• Alandodrawing reserves the right to remove any links to or frames from any website that contain inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringement, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topics, names, material, or information, as well as any material, or information, that violates any applicable written law, intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights.
• Alandodrawing retains the right to remove any unauthorized links or frames and expressly disclaims any liability for any content that may be available on any other website that may be accessed through links from or to this website.
Payment for Commission
Once a commission request has been mutually agreed upon and a slot has been reserved, you will receive an invoice for the required payment amount.
Payment is accepted for Singapore Dollar (SGD) only. For conversion to Singapore Dollar, please use: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Commissions can be paid either 100% upfront or 50% down payment with the balance of 50% payment after sketch approval.
Payment can be made payable either via PayPal or via bank transfer from any local bank in Singapore. PayNow is also accepted.
Process & Delivery of Commission
Once the payment for the commission has been made, a slot will be reserved for you.
The drawing shall commence upon receipt of a full, detailed description and ideally with reference images or photos with a clear shot of the face. For Animal/ Creature/Pet Portraits - Clear photos in natural lighting are needed. Please do not provide photos that are blurred, out of focus, or with dark lighting.
Depending on factors such as health conditions, the difficulty of the required commission piece, peak seasons, etc., it may take about 1 - 3 weeks to complete your commission. Occasionally it could be earlier, but never for more than a month.
You will receive drafts or mockups which you need to choose for us to proceed with the final drawing (depending on the complexity of the commission there might be fewer or more drafts)
3 changes are allowed for each commission piece before the final drawing. Except in cases of miscommunication on our end, additional fees will apply for further changes requested after your approval of the final drawing. The amount of additional charge will depend on the complexity of changes required. Usually, it is based on an hourly rate x number of hours required to complete the change.
Upon completion of the commission piece, a web-friendly and full-resolution image shall be sent to you. Note: There is no physical product.
Depending on your location, you can seek our assistance to print your artwork and have it shipped to you. There will be additional printing, packaging, and shipping fees involved which will be quoted to you separately. Kindly contact us for more enquiries.
Cancellations & Refunds of Commission
Commissions can be cancelled.
However, the refund amount will depend on the progress of the drawing. If the drawing has not started, you can receive a full refund excluding any transaction fees from the bank or PayPal. Kindly contact us for further questions.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.